Focus on your core business, grow your customer base, transform delivery processes, while our services teams Manage, Monitor, and Maintain your IT
A significant percentage of your IT team’s total productivity is taken away by unnoticed work to keep your current IT infrastructure running. Imagine if you could free up these unnecessary tasks from your IT team, allowing room for other activities that move your business forward.
Source 1 Solutions provides the answer to organizations in these circumstances, with an experienced team of engineers ready to resolve IT problems. Whether you need help with IT system management, monitoring, or maintenance support, our Global Service Desk HQ in Clearwater, Florida is here to help you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
An IT service desk is the primary point of engagement between partner clients and an IT organization. The purpose of an effective service desk is to help enterprises in need of IT support by providing solutions in a time and cost-effective manner.
If your IT staff is continuously pulled off company initiatives to deal with small problems and malfunctions, your IT costs are higher than they could be, and your users are dissatisfied with the response times of your IT team, an IT service desk could be the answer.
Source 1 Solutions fills that need with a 24/7 service desk known to provide full visibility into enterprise IT systems with a single platform that can be accessed from any location. Our intelligent services increase operational performance while also increasing resource availability by minimizing undesirable events that interrupt your business’ services and operations.
The Best Service Desk Tech
To satisfy your employees, make your IT staff happier, and increase efficiency, we do much more than solely responding to and resolving issues. We also make sure to reduce your need for support by developing and positioning the best technologies and approaches from our US-based Network Operations Center.
- Remote Monitoring, Systems Patching, Critical outage remediation and after hours support our 24/7 U.S. based service desk provides end to end proactive support and response to organizations global systems needs.
- Focused services on critical infrastructure and environmental systems ensure maximum uptime and reduced outages by providing real-time services and required maintenance to identify, isolate, and improve problems impacting information systems.
- Customer access for monitoring reports, trouble tickets, live system status, and event and trend analysis.
Cyber security is more than an Antivirus program on a desktop. Our SOC solutions encompass the entire information landscape from perimeter protection and alerting to internal threat management and aversion by providing the ability to anticipate, detect and respond to threats effectively and timely.
Our SOC program minimizes risk by utilizing monitoring and investigation techniques powered by AI automation to ensure effective risk mitigation and reduced false alerts and noise.
A Multilayered approach to web monitoring, External Security, endpoint management, and network traffic monitoring with event and access logging are requirements for all regulatory needs.
Most IT infrastructures are a combination of legacy equipment and modern systems that need constant optimization and management in order to deliver real business value.
To deal with that need, managed infrastructure services help corporations by enhancing and administering these ever-changing infrastructures, allowing them to stay on top of the industry.
Source 1 provides a best-in-class solution to these corporations, by leveraging its deep domain expertise and extensive industry experience on infrastructure management.
We work with a wide spectrum of multinational corporations all around the world to make the complexity-filled, time-consuming, costly operations of managing hybrid infrastructure much more cost effective and simple.
- Systems, Applications, Users and Vendors management. Our team documents every aspect of your network to provide unparalleled Manage, Monitor, and Maintain services for your environment.
- Our certified systems management team provides ITIL standard processes for change management, service requests, and incidents.
- Routers and Firewalls, LAN, WAN, and Server Infrastructure all can be Managed, Monitored and Maintained 24/7/365 by a multi-tiered service center.
Managed Cloud Infrastructure Services
The cloud allows organizations of all sizes to gain access to Enterprise-class services and infrastructure that improves productivity, security, flexibility, employee engagement and satisfaction, and much more.
All successful cloud implementations – AWS, AZURE, or Independent Facilities all require management. Our service team has implemented and managed 100’s of cloud instances for global companies.
But to get the benefits of migrating to the cloud, your organization has to face a series of difficult challenges and decisions including;
- Identifying the cloud solutions that best fit your enterprise.
- Using the right services to migrate to the cloud
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends
To improve your chances of a successful cloud-enabled journey, partnering with experts is the obvious solution.
Source 1 delivers that solution by providing you with the guidance and support that your business needs. We simplify and transition partners all around the world to the cloud, while improving the way they consume IT services. And with our unrivaled support and effective security implementations, we help your business benefit from an environment that’s more collaborative, productive, and secure, all at the same time.
Specializing in IT Workforce Augmentation, Source 1 Solutions has the ability to assist with both your on-site and remote IT personnel needs. The workforce model for Source 1 Solutions can provide field services, contract personnel, contract-to-hire personnel, project, deployment based teams with project management expertise as well as direct hire/executive search services if needed. With a team of certified project management, recruitment and human resource professionals, the Source 1 team will partner with you to solve a deliverable that works for your specific IT personnel need.
The workforce augmentation is a global service, currently providing on-site IT personnel for customers in 90+ countries with skills set that are, but not limited to, the IT support types below, throughout the Source 1 Solutions customer base.
On-site IT Personnel
- Systems Administration
- AWS -Cloud
- Smart Hands
- Desktop Support
- Network Engineering (Infrastructure)
- Information Security
- Security Systems Integration
- ITIL- PM
Source 1 Solutions offers a white-label program that allows partner companies to provide exceptional IT support services to client businesses, as private-label extensions.
Our clients include many of the world’s leading technology and telecommunication organizations. They turn to us for our proficient and flexible technology capabilities, that allow them to keep running processes that are fundamental to stay on top of the competition.
What you can expect:
- Infrastructure evaluation
- IT support
- Managed and deployed networks
- Workplace services
Managed Surveillance and Intrusion Services
Source 1 Solutions managed security services protect your enterprise from cyber attacks that become more and more sophisticated as time elapses. We take the vital responsibility of defending your infrastructure and identity by monitoring your systems and network with the most effective methods, 24 hours a day.
Source 1 was founded as an integrated security organization in 2011, and so providing exceptional security-centric solutions is at the heart of our culture, processes & operations. In addition to being awarded Honeywell Commercial Partner of the Year in 2014 for the Americas region, we’re deeply honored to be trusted by many of the largest multinational telecommunications, hospitality, healthcare & entertainment industry leaders, providing support both throughout the United States & in over 110 countries worldwide.
- Who is watching your systems that are watching your facility, warehouse, store or operations? Our 24/7 monitoring services focus on alerting when your system is not operating at 100% efficiency.
- Physical presence at facilities can become a thing of the past with our live security monitoring and our Analytic systems that reduce “alert noise”.
- Remote control of facility access, video feeds and critical facility monitoring provides your organization with a higher level of physical security.